HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
- Mylink Visionary will send a confirmation email with tracking information to the provided address once the package has been shipped.
WHAT CAN I DO IF I PLACED THE WRONG ORDER?
- Please contact the appropriate customer service representative so we can help you make the necessary adjustments to your order.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
- If you are not completely satisfied with your product we will accept returns from orders on our website for a full refund up to one year. Please return product in the original packaging and in the same condition as it was received
WHAT IS MYLINK VISIONARY’S SUNGLASS WARRANTY POLICY?
- Mylink Visionary offers a lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defect in material and workmanship with proof of purchase. If you believe you have a warranty claim, please contact the appropriate customer service representative.
AM I ABLE TO PURCHASE LENSES OR FRAMES SEPARATELY?
- Mylink Visionary does not offer separate lenses but you can buy separately the frame. If you think you have a warranty issue please contact the appropriate customer service representative.
HOW DO I CLEAN MY MYLINK VISIONARY SUNGLASSES?
- We recommend only using micro-fiber for cleaning. All Mylink Visionary eyewear comes standard with a microfiber bag or cleaning cloth. For extreme dirt, we recommend warm water and a soft detergent.
WHAT IS POLARIZATION?
- Polarized lenses provide the benefit of filtering out reflected light and glare off cars, water, pavement, sand and snow. This lens works great for any activity where high glare conditions exist. Mylink Visionary’s polarized lens achieves 99% efficiency in blocking polarized light waves and blocks 100% of the suns damaging UV rays, while maintaining optical clarity.
WHAT IS BLUE LIGHT?
- Blue light is the most damaging portion of the visible light spectrum. It is also the most harmful to your retina, and after prolong exposure damage and premature aging can occur. Blue light also causes eye strain and visual haze. Mylink Visionary’s UV400 lenses block up to 98% of blue light.
WHAT IS GRILAMID?
- Grilamid is a high tensile strength plastic that will retain its shape under all temperatures. This material is impact resistant, flexible, light weight, and durable. Mylink Visionary uses grilamid in all of its mold injected eyewear.